Friday, June 1, 2007

Quickly, for I have been lazy.

Prom was fun, simply put. I didn't like the music selection, but that's natural. But it was fun to act like a complete moron in a dress. Guilty pleasure, perhaps? Like, I wanted to smack my face into a plate of butter. I almost fought Chris for a piece of bread. Silly things like that.

We went to a diner afterward. It was fun. I had jell-o. Chris and I sang. (Mostly Chris.) The waitress said it was like he earned his food. I'd say our waitress was pretty cool for talking to us. Then again, it was like, midnight. Business isn't terribly quick.

After, Chris and I brought two of my friends back to their houses. As it'd turn out, they live pretty close to each other, which I think is pretty cool. I love both of them to death, so I'm glad Chris and I could take them along.

My corsage problem was fixed. We got an emergency one. Unfortunately, the rose petals just kept on coming off. So sad. But at least there were rose petals all over the dance floor. :D

OK, I need to eat some breakfast. Prom pictures will be up whenever I get the camera developed, and the pictures scanned.

More later,
~*The Pie

No comments: