Monday, July 16, 2007

Ain't no cure for the summertime blues...

'Cept coming out to Massachusetts! :D

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a short while. Things have been going down.

I'm in MA right now. Chris is on the computer, playing WoW. I'm sitting here wondering if I should eat the piece of deep fried eggplant sitting in the Styrofoam container next to the keyboard. (We went out for Thai last night. ^^)

So... I'm trying to think. Lessee. Last Thursday, I threw up. I hardly ever do, thankfully. I have enough stomach problems for, I'd say, at least two people. I was a little shaky for the rest of the day, but still in high spirits. Friday I was well enough to travel to MA. :) I'm so thankful. We got here 'round 9 or something, and hung out 'til IHOP time. I do so love going to IHOP. I had coffee and a banana cheesecake chimichanga. Yum!

After IHOP we went to Kev's and hung out there for the night. I went to sleep ... hell... after five? And Derek wanted us up for 10. Well, we left after ten. (Chris was being slow, though.) Derek took us out to his tiny little town. We stopped at a Honey Dew for coffee. Now, I shouldn't be having coffee in the morning because it upsets my tummy too much, but I threw caution into the wind and had a frozen coffee. We went to a book fair, and I got six books for $7.50. Some of the books are the complete works of Poe, The Scarlet Letter (which for some reason I can't underline), a book of three Greek plays, and more.

Once we were satisfied with our findings, we stopped by a nice little grocery store in town and picked up some chocolate and walnuts. Back at Derek's, we had chocolate and walnut fondue. My stomach was too upset by then for me to enjoy a lot of it, but I still had some. I was happy.

We read, we had fondue, and just generally chilled out. Later, we went to Nick's. I read and took a nap while the guys played some craaaaazy long board game based on the works of H. P. Lovecraft. I went on the computer and rested. (My stomach was still somewhat angry.) It looked as though we might go to Kev's or Bil's, but Chris just wanted to go home. He had work at seven a.m. on Sunday.

I slept soundly until he came back home. Then we napped for a few hours.

Damnit, I'm too distracted. I'll edit this post or something.

More later,
~*Pie

No comments: