Saturday, November 24, 2007

The internet still thinks I'm ugly.

This isn't me whining. I've made my peace. I just wanted to showcase a few more instances.

I'm sorry if you find the content of some of these links disturbing and/or offending. This is not my work.

A drawing, a photoshop, and a whole bunch of posts (old).

So, the saga continues.

In my personal life, things are still going fine. Chris and I have been together for two years and five months. I'm nearing the end of my first semester in college. I'm working on scheduling my classes for next semester. Work is still entertaining.

I'm just never around.

More later,
~*The Pie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't worry about what some overweight goons think, you're obviously an attractive girl and you already have a boyfriend. Who exactly do goons find attractive? Besides the forums are set up in such a way that no one will say otherwise because of the obvious backlash of "whiteknight!!!" crap that always results.

Honestly your nose is what makes you hotter but also supplies a goon with that little something that they can nitpick on to look that much cooler to their netbuddies, don't worry they're mostly just a bunch of WoW addicts who live a life of perpetual virginity, finding fulfillment by acting like assholes to each other on an internet forum.

Just look at the PYF ugly internet celebrities thread, it's a who's who of attractive people that other people feel make them look edgy by saying they're ugly. Keep your chin up and continue to live life happy, don't let a few pieces of goon shit get you down.

- a fellow goon