Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy December.

Hi kids! I was just in the mood to write. There's stuff on my mind.

For months, maybe half a year or so, my laptop had been picking up charge in a strange manner. When on AC power, I had the contrast set on its lowest. When on battery, it was just on its highest. The contrast would flicker, and I'd know that it was being weird. I'd adjust my power cord, and think little of it. Soon, it grew to be a more consistent problem, and I got a new cord. Nothing changed. Finally, and very recently, my laptop just stopped receiving charge. Today I took it in to get tested. It cost $60, just for a diagnostic. I'm almost afraid to hear what its problem is, and how much that'll cost. I have more important things to be spending my money on. =/ Thank God I'm working on Thursday. My dad suggested getting me a new one. It's hard, 'cause I'd love a new one, but the old one is just too close to my heart. There's just too much on it that I couldn't let go of. (See: music.) Also, the money should be going toward my tuition. I have plenty of access to computers.

I auditioned for 20 Cent Fiction's "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead", and boy oh boy, like I said, I messed up that audition like no one's business. Above all, I'm disappointed in myself for fubar'ing so bad. I can do better. Hopefully, in the future, I will do better. Still, Chris and I are getting our scripts tomorrow. He's pretty happy. He's Hamlet.

I have at 3 p.m. I'm feeling pretty good about it. It's sociology. I've done pretty well with that course.

At this moment, my spirits aren't too high, but I have to remember that there are plenty of people that have it worse than I do right now. I'm fortunate as hell.

Also, the whole Jamie Lynn Spears thing just makes me giggle.

More later,
~*The Pie

No comments: