Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A new year.

New year, old comments.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2458658&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=453

My second appearance (so far as I know) in goons.jpg.

I'd love to know where the fascination about my nose comes in. I've seen much, much worse. Also, the whole mustache thing only comes into play when you look TERRIBLY closely.

And so it goes.

I'm just glad I don't have to use cheap tactics to feel better about myself. Sometimes, all I have to do is look around.

And to think, I fit into the whole "she has a nice personality" thing. I acknowledge the fact that I'm not about to win any beauty pageants, but at least I'm still pretty nice. The people around me tend to agree that I'm awesome. Well, at least to my face. =/

I think I just need a hug.

I'm getting the new laptop. It's a Dell Inspiron 1520. I couldn't get the red, heh. Chris said that if I was going to spend on myself, it should be something other than a laptop color.

A couple of friends of mine helped me figure out how to take the hard drive out of my old laptop so I could hook it up to the new one. It's actually really simple! I just had to get a hard drive enclosure in the right size and format. I take the hard drive out, put it in this thing, and use a USB connection. I'm actually excited about it. Ah, I'm pathetic. The enclosure I ordered should be coming in tomorrow. The laptop is coming in, so Dell says, January 24th.

My grades for the first semester are in!

Psychology 101: A-
French 201: A-
English 101: B+
Sociology 101: B+
Biology 103: C
Overall GPA: 3.2

I'm satisfied.

Oh! Before I go. My Christmas and New Year's celebrations were good.

More later,
~*The Pie

No comments: