Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My dealings with insomnia.

Last week and this week, I've been dealing with a bit of insomnia. My sleep cycle's been slightly more messed up than usual. If you know me, you know I love sleeping. Chris' family makes fun of me for always sleeping during the day. (If you were on Lexapro, you might sleep too.) Well, now I'm even more compelled to sleep during the day. I have more reason to.

I've always been a night owl. ('Cept at sleepovers, ha ha. Always the first to fall asleep.)

OK, I got hella sidetracked. Enjoy the survey!

Tell Me About Yourself
Basic
Name?:Wendy
Also known as...:The Pie, deathslushie
Age?:18
Sex?:Mmmhmmmfemale
Birthday?:July 20th
Hair Color?:Brown
Eye Color?:Green with brown
Height?:5'3"
Weight?:Last I knew, 100 lbs.
Piercings?:Two holes per ear.
Tattoos?:None yet. I want some form of a chalice on my right shoulder, and a "Petit Prince" drawing on my left hip.
Body type?:Petite.
Nationality?:American. =/
Favorites
Color?:Black, maroon, cobalt blue.
Number?:42.
letter?:None?
Food?:Raw salmon.
Drink?:I'm a sucker for iced tea.
Alcoholic drink?:That fruity Smirnoff stuff.
Song?:"Stranded" by AAF.
Band/artist?:Currently, The Who.
Type of music?:Rock.
Day of the week?:Oh hell. Friday.
Month?:Oh I dunno.
Season?:Summer.
Vehicle?:O_O One that works better than Chris'.
Sport?:Hockey/baseball
Movie:"The Rocky Horror Picture Show" or "Dr. Strangelove"
Type of movie?:Comedy/satire
Joke?:Two peanuts are walking down the street and one is assaulted. ("Ever hear of the polish singles dance? Flan!" Ha ha, Bil.)
Quote?:"So before you point your fingers, Be sure your hands are clean." Bob Marley
Cloths brand?:None.
Brand in general?:Nintendo.
Book?:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series.
Poem?:Oh hell.
Flavor of gum?:Free.
Shoes?:My current shoes. Simple, black, classy.
Friend?:That's not fair.
Part of your body?:Eyes/smile/hips.
Class?:Last semester, SOC 101
Show?:Simpsons/Spongebob/Family Guy
Holiday?:I like a lot of them.
Gadget?:It'll be my new laptop when I get it.
Game System?:Oh so not fair! I like the wii and DS, but the 360 is pretty cool too. Don't get me started on the sega genesis.
Game?:I can't answer that!
Animal?:Hyena.
Place?:Chris' arms.
This or that?
Pepsi or Coke:Cooooooooooke.
McDonalds or Burger King:BK.
Fruit or Vegetables:Depends.
Chocolate or Vanilla:Depends.
Hot Tea or Ice Tea:Depends.
Dog or Cat:BOTH! *squeal*
Puppy or kitten:BOTH! Oh my God.
Techno or Rap:Techno.
Country or Jazz:Jazz.
Rock or Punk:Both.
Summer or Winter?:Summer.
Scary movies or Funny movies?:Funny.
Kiss or hug?:Both.
Single or group dates?:Single.
Love or money?:Love.
Looks or personality:Personality.
Lipton or Nestea?:I don't care.
Nike or Jordans?:Nike.
Have You Ever...
Kissed someone of the opposite sex?:Yes.
Kissed someone of the same sex?:Yes.
Gone skinny dipping?:Yes. (Naked whirlpool, woooo!)
Smoked?:Yes.
Drank alcohol?:Yes.
Got drunk?:o_O
Stolen something?:When I was young.
Gotten arrested?:No.
Been beaten up?:LOL Dan Whitehead headbutted me in the fucking BACK tonight.
Beaten someone up?:Not really.
Been sent to the hospital?:Yes.
Embarassed yourself in front of a big crowd?:Yes.
Had sex?:I think we all know.
Wished to the stars?:Probably.
Saw a shooting star?:No.
Screamed outside really loudly?:I don't think so. Inside, though...
Broken someone's heart?:Yeahhh...
Gotten your heart broken by someone?:Yes.
Been in a plane?:Yes.
Been to another country?:No.
(For guys) Been kicked in the nuts?:I get hurt in the cooch, don't gimme that.
Been on TV?:Briefly.
Fell asleep in class?:YES.
Failed a grade?:No.
Cried to get your way?:Probably not.
Gone through a nervous breakdown?:I'm pretty sure my junior year was one huge one.
Would you..
Tell a crush you like them?:No. I'm hella shy.
Have sex before marriage?:Yes.
Lie to a friend?:If I absolutely had to.
Lie to a lover?:No.
Lie to your parents?:Am I really gonna say that? My dad reads this.
sacrifice yourself for a friend?:Yes.
A Lover?:Yes.
Confess a murder?:I don't have the heart to murder in the first place.
Strip in public?:No!
Swim in a pool while there's a thunderstorm?:Yeah.
Go skydiving?:No.
Go Scuba diving?:Yes.
Cheat on your bf/gf?:NO! Never intentionally.
In a Boy or Girl
Hair Color?:Dark.
Eye Color?:I've been digging on blue or green eyes lately, but Chris has brown.
Height?:I secretly like tall guys.
Weight?:Healthy.
Style?:Laid back.
Hot or Cute?:Cute! Hot guys tend to suck.
Age?:Older.
Drink?:Not much.
Smoke?:He does, a little.
Mucular or really skinny?:LOL I could go either way.
Your Friends
Your best?:I'm on high terms with a lot of friends.
Who do you treat best?:Everyone!
Who treats you the best?:Most friends.
Who's the funny one?:Most of them are funny.
Smart one?:Good question. ;)
Happy-go-lucky one?:Derek! Kayla C.
Obsessed one?:If I can consider her one, Andie. She gets obsessed easily.
Hyper one:O_O
Normal one?:Andrea.
Depressed one?:ME! Sometimes Dan W. and Nick.
Wierd one?:We're all mad, here.
Stupid one?:><;
Worst one?:They all have their moments.
Supportive one?:They all are.
Happy one?:Most tend to be.
Talkative one?:A lot of them are.
Random Q's
Who was the last person to im you?:It's been a while.
Call you?:My dad.
Say Hi?:Don't know.
Say Bye?:Karen said good night.
Say I love you?:Chris.
Do you belive in magic?:No.
Do you love to excersize?:I do.
To sleep?:YES.
Do you like your name?:No, not really.
Would you want to change it?:No. It fits me too well.
When's the last time you cried?:Ahhhhhh Thursday.
Why?:I humiliated myself.
When's the last time you laughed?:A few minutes ago.
Why?:ECW thread on SA.
What country would you like to go to?:France.
Where do you want to be right now?:Showering.
Do you have a job?:Yes.
Can you draw?:Not much.
Can you swim?:No.
Do you like to sing?:Yes.
To dance?:No.
Ever been to a club?:No...?
Can you play an instrument?:Yes.
Do you belive in God?:I go back and forth.
If I were a....:
My heart is...:a hotel. People are free to come and go as they please, but if it is violated, they are not allowed to return.
I wish...:I wasn't so itchy.
I love...:Chris.
My life...:is pretty good right now.
4 Things That Scare Me
1:Spiders
2:Snuff films (in theory)
3:Humanity
4:The thought of losing my friends
4 Things That I love
1:Chris
2:My friends
3:Sleep
4:Food
4 Things I hate
1:A certain someone that requested to be my friend lately. Asshole.
2
3:Ha ha! There is no 2. Humanity.
4:People who don't take the time to type correctly when they have the ability to do so.
4 People That Make Me Laugh
1:Bil
2:Kevums
3:Chris
4:Chris' Dad.
4 People that I Love
1:Chris.
2:Most
3:Other
4:People
4 Ways To Describe Me
1:Intelligent
2:Funny
3:Caring
4:Thoughtful/thoughtless
4 Things I want To Do Before I Die
1:Have at least one child.
2:Go to France.
3:Work as a school social worker
4:Touch as many lives as I can.
4 Things I Want People To Know About Me
1:My heart policy from above.
2:It's hard for me to accept compliments.
3:I have low tolerance for stupidity.
4:I like hugs.
4 Extra Things I want To Say
1:I'm still fucking itchy.
2:I really want to take a shower.
3:Holy crap tomorrow's laundry day.
4:I wanted to go to sleep an hour ago, damnit.
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site


More later,
~*The Pie

P.S.: I got a role upgrade in "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead". I'm now a Tragedian. :)

No comments: