Thursday, February 7, 2008

Getting sick.

I think I'm getting sick.

Last night, Chris and I celebrated Dan Whitehead's 21st birthday. It was fun, but unfortunately Dan and our friend Dylan got into an accident on the way back to Dan's. Everyone's fine. Dylan was driving. A cab car t-boned 'em. The car's dinged up, but no one's hurt, so it's OK. It put a more somber mood on the evening. I don't care, so long as everyone's fine.

So we came home sometime after 1, and I was exhausted. Like, I was lucky I could still function. Chris, being the angel he is, helped me into my night clothes, got my medication, and tucked me in. He slept downstairs again so as not to wake me up when he got into bed. I slept like a log last night. Once I was out, I was out.

Unfortunately, I started work this morning at 8. Ohhh I was not a happy camper. My alarm went off, but I thought I'd sleep for another five minutes. Chris got me at 7:20. ><; Freakin' sucked. I wish I was sleeping now, but that's a distant dream. I have class at 12 until 1:40. The next thing I have to do is at 6:30. I want to sack out for a few hours, but I don't know if I can.

I'm in rehearsal 'til about 9, but I think after that I'm just going home, doing my reading for English, and going to sleep. No messing around.

This morning, Chris' mom said, "If you two get Chris' room clean, and I mean clean, I'll get a full sized mattress after I get my tax return." I stood agape. I want a full-sized bed. (I don't think we could get anything bigger.) I've bugged Chris about cleaning the room, but now I think he's going to consider it more seriously. He has so much dirty laundry up there, oh my lord. Socks and t-shirts abound. (Ha ha, I have to do laundry this weekend.)

I got 11 hours of work a week this semester. I'm pumped. I also got an automatic raise due to minimum wage going up. Hells yes!

"Rosencrantz and Guildenstern..." rehearsals are coming along swimmingly. I've been enjoying myself. The show goes up in about a month. (March 6-9.) I have a good feeling about it.

My classes are going along alright. I don't have a problem with any of my professors, so that's a good thing. The homework's been manageable. So far, nothing I can't handle. =)

I think that's everything I have to say for now. Things are good, aside from my sore throat and screwed up sinuses.

More later,
~*The Pie

No comments: