Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Time moves too quickly.

"Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" go up next week. What? I'm having a hard time believing that the show goes up next week. I'm hella excited, 'cause we've all worked so hard and the show is going to look great. Next week is tech week, and the tragedians and I are going to have to work really, really hard. We'll finally get to do things on set, so a lot of basic blocking gets shifted to fit the stage. We'll finally have our prop cart, too, so we can make better usage of our time on stage. Once I get the correct times, I'll post 'em here.

Chris and I are finally getting treatment for our skin problem. I'm so happy. I don't want to have to deal with this during the show, I'll go insane. It stings a little bit, but it doesn't smell like the other stuff I had to use. I slept last night, but that was 'cause I took sleeping pills. I might have to again tonight. Aaahhhhhh I'm tired, though. I kept waking up.

We might get a hedgehog. One of my friends is selling a few, and Chris' dad said we could probably manage it. They are the cutest things! Also very easy to care for. I'm very excited about this.

LOL my supervisor did that high pitched question thing, like Stewie on Family Guy. Oh holy crap, that was hilarious.

Well, that's pretty much all that's going on. I'm hungry, but I gotta wait.

More later,
~*The Pie

No comments: