Friday, April 20, 2007

Vacation.

Howdy folks! How are ya? Glad to hear it. :)

My vacation has been going very well. So well that I still have a mountain of Statistics homework to do, but we'll keep that quiet.

I've been out to eat at some absolutely wonderful places. (Man I loves me the food.) I got kale soup from a local place called Seafood Hut, had all kinds of crazy deliciousness at Texas Roadhouse, went out for Chinese, and went to Spike's in Providence (for those of you who aren't in the know, Spike's has the best hot dogs in the universe.), and Ben and Jerry's for a free scoop.

Whilst in Providence I got to meet a good friend of mine from the internets! (I had my boyfriend and two of our friends with us, don't go nuts.) He's very cool and just as nerdy as ever. It was a good afternoon. (I love Providence, save the fact that you can't park anywhere!)

I apologize for this journal being all over the place, I'm writing as I think.

I'm going back to the house (it's not my home, I swear) on Sunday, where I will merely be greeted by the dog. My mom is going to Vermont tomorrow and she won't be back 'til Monday, and on Sundays my dad visits his dad. My brother will most likely be out somewhere. So feh, alone time for me.

Man, today is my 22 month anniversary with Chris. Yeehaw! It is also IHOP night, and I need money. I should still have $10 coming to me from Chris' parents. (Chris had to borrow money from me for gas.) I only had $20 to spend while I was out here, and I'm broke.

The new directors for Rocky Horror have been chosen, and I'm good friends with one of them. She guarantees that I'll be Columbia, so long as I show up for auditions. Columbia's my dream role. My friend played her last year, and said it was a blast. She wants to show me how to do the dance from the floorshow. (Which, in truth, I have tried to do before.) I'm so excited! And Chris wants to try out for Eddie (since he's already played two of the major male roles), which would be awesome since he'd get to swing me around. :P I think a friend of ours -- oh shoot, he can't be Riff Raff. Never mind. Ugh, he would've made a great Riff, too. This friend is transferring to another school.

Man, I really need to fold my clothes, sort out what I'm going to need for the next two days, and do some Stats. I only have so much time before Chris is back. (He's at class, and I hope he remembers to run over and try to get my DS charger. Chris accidentally left it at Tommy rehearsal last night.)

Alright, so, I've given you my blips for now. I got stuff to do. :)

More later,
~*The Pie

No comments: