Friday, April 6, 2007

A visit.

I visited Sean at his brother's restaurant today. I didn't tell him that I was coming. A pleasant surprise. :) When he saw us, I think he said, "What are you doing here?"

My mom and I only got an appetizer. While we were waiting/eating, Sean would come over and we'd talk. But, never for too, too long 'cause he was on waiter duty. :D

His dad brought us our dish. That was unexpected, but very cool.

Also, at one point while I was there, I heard the song "The Scientist" play over their sound system. I just smiled and laughed. That was "our" song when we were dating. For a while I couldn't even stand hearing that song, or anything else by Coldplay. Now I don't mind that song. I just don't like Coldplay. *shrug*

Sean wanted to keep us there as long as he could, but we did have to get going. :D He joked that he was going to keep me there. My mom asked how I'd get home, and he said something about putting me in a baby seat. I think I smacked him. Eh, we tease each other.

So eventually we said our good byes and hugged. I hope to see him again sometime soon.

I went up to Cold Stone Creamery in the next town, but I have to apply online. Feh. I'm gonna look into that.

Alright. I'm gonna do other things.

More later,
~*The Pie

No comments: