Thursday, May 17, 2007

Plans.

Alright, I said I'd update y'all as to what I'm going to be doing in the near future.

Next Wednesday I'm going to my doctor to get some immunization shots for college. Yay. I think I'm getting my blood test done that day, too. (My psychiatrist requested one.) Then on Friday I have to go back so they can see how I reacted to the meningitis test to see if I can handle the vaccination.

Normally on Fridays (well, every other Friday) I have therapy. I'm supposed to have it on the 25th. That's Chris' birthday. So I'm gonna have my mom move my appointment to Thursday. We're thinking she can take me out during my lunch period to the doctor's, then I can just go home. Chris will be done with his finals by then, so he'll come out in the early afternoon to pick me up, and we'll be on our merry way.

A friend of mine (www.myspace.com/malik_al_agraabi) has invited Chris and me to a cookout he's having on Memorial Day, so I think we're going to that for part of the day.

Then, on May 31st, the Thursday, I have prom. I'm probably going to leave school early to get my hair and nails done, then go home and get prettied up. Chris'll get here, probably take a shower and get into his tux, etc.

On June 1st, he and I will head back out his way. (He needs to drop off his tux.) On June 2nd, I have my placement testing at UMass Dartmouth at nine a.m. On June 3rd, I have to go to a luncheon at a local university. (I was nominated "Youth of the Year" by the teachers for the local newspaper. I'm representing my school.) So I'm hopefully having Chris and my mom come. (My dad isn't sure as to whether he's going. He's normally in Dover that weekend. I think he should go to Dover.)

From there, I don't have much of anything going on. I might might might go to a youth conference from the 8th to the 10th, although that's up in the air right now. My graduation is still on for June 26th, much to my chagrin. I need to talk to the orientation organizers at UMass Dartmouth and see if I can reschedule mine. :( I wish I could go to the one for the 25th and 26th because it's for social science majors. (Future psych major, woot.) But due to graduation, I can't go then. So I gotta e-mail some folks.

Things have been OK. Chemistry's been a little hectic and confusing lately. I have to start working on a paper for English. In accounting, we're doing a project where we're supposed to have two projects due for the next four Fridays. I've already finished about 3/4 of it. I'm just so cool. That's a lot of what I have going on in school.

So that's how things are looking for now. I'm excited. This year's been pretty wonderful.

More later,
~*The Pie

No comments: