Friday, August 24, 2007

Home.

Yesterday I left my house for the last time. (Well, OK, not really, but the last time that it's where I live. Ya dig?) I'm in Massachusetts for good. :) I move into my dorm on Sunday. Strangely, no one's told me ANYTHING about moving in, and I'm hella worried. I need to look into this for myself. No one's telling me things. :(

The last couple of days were spent packing and taking care of some last minute stuff. I got a state ID (non-driver) and checking account. I got a fish vase, some gravel, and a fake plant. (I'm getting a male Betta fish and naming him Orbit.) I got a pair of boots for the eventual rain and snow. They're extremely comfy.

Packing sucks. I've forgotten so many things. Nail clippers, my manners book, Chris' George Carlin book, prom pictures (for Chris and me), my digital camera, my video camera, my razer, all kinds of miscellaneous crap. I packed my contacts, I'll need the fluid. I don't remember whether I packed my college journal into my backpack. I need more pencils and pens. (That's on me, I guess.) Just enough to bug me. So I have to call my mom and have her look into some of this stuff. So much of what I packed was clothing. I never really considered myself being bad about having too much clothing, but oh my God! I think I filled four boxes. T-shirts, blouses, tank tops, night shirts, shorts, jeans, skirts, socks, underwear, robes, etc. I just remembered I forgot to pack my underwear, bras, and a swimsuit. Cripes. Jeez, when I call my mom, I'm going to have to look back here. (Note to self: Simpsons book.)

My brother sent me off right. I spent a few hours with his friends. My friends here welcomed me right. Hookah! We smoked kiwi and mint chocolate. I think I might have smoked more of the mint chocolate. (NTS: Shower puff) Last night, I was literally laying on the floor, smoking by myself from the hookah. Chris and our friend Derek went outside, Alex and Kevin were on the computer or something. We all ended up watching Brad Neely cartoons on www.superdeluxe.com. Seriously, check them out. They are REALLY funny. I'd say, though, don't watch it if you're under 13. There is a lot of swearing and inappropriate stuff. (See: Bible History #1.)

Tomorrow night, a bunch of us are going to see The Aquabats! I'm so excited. It's my second time seeing them. I'm going in costume, as Bat Pie. I can't stress it enough, I'm really excited. It's going to rock. (NTS: Tooth brush and flosser, pinstripe jacket, ties) Oh no, I'm stuck writing in a different color. Crap. Sorry kids.

I gotta go wake up Chris anyway.

More later,
~*Pie

No comments: