Saturday, August 25, 2007

Torturously sick.

I feel like I'm on the verge of throwing up. My stomach is really acting up. My back is sore. I really want to go back to sleep, and get some good rest for the rest of the day, but it sounds like a distant dream. I sat in front of the toilet, and I felt a little better, though nothing happened. I move away from it, I instantly feel ill. OH MAN. I just remembered Chris has nausea tabs on top of his fridge. Lemme look.

La famille keeps a bunch of medicines up on top of their fridge, and I remember his mom telling me that they would be up there for future reference. Holy crap, I don't know if I've ever felt more relieved about that. Urf, the box says to take two tablets. I'm gonna see how one feels. They're cherry and slightly disgusting, but this is far from the worst I could be doing about it.

I wished I had known about these tablets a long time ago. I have so many nausea problems with my stomach. :( It's probably part of why I'm so thin. I've been better in recent years, but you can still feel my ribs too easily. (But now we can't see them!)

Got distracted. I'm feeling a little better.

I'm going to see The Aquabats! tonight. :) Glee!

More later,
~*Pie

No comments: