Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Coffee

Today is the first official day of spring. Dunkin' Donuts is celebrating by giving out free small iced coffees all day. I highly encourage you to go.

Chris was here from Saturday 'til this morning. He drove me to school today. On our way, we stopped at one of the many DDs in my area, and we got ourselves some iced coffee. His was French vanilla, mine was blueberry.

In homeroom, maybe a little more than an hour ago, I started to get gas pain. "OK," I thought, "I get gas pains in the morning from time to time. It'll pass." It wasn't passing. It hurt a lot, and I was getting shaky.

I walked to my second class, French. A lot of kids in that class are at an all day rehearsal for the school musical, which is going up tomorrow night. That said, we didn't do much of anything in class. I went to the bathroom.

I'm sorry if you're weak of stomach or mind, this is a little NWS/NMS, but I got diarrhea.

My stomach feels a little better now, but I'm still cold, and a little shaky. Friends tell me I look a little paler than usual. Urgh, I hate being sick.

If I don't feel better soon, I think I might go home. I'll get my homework, I'll get the accounting notes, whatever. I'll just go home and nap for a while, 'cause I can't be sick. I can never be sick.

There's some kind of cold going around, too. Peachy.

I'm gonna work on my senior art project.

More later,
~*The Pie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm not really into coffee but i'm clinically addicted to starbuck's chai tea w/soy milk. no real milk to give the lactose intolerant hell feelings, and it's loaded with caffeine. that spells yummy. hehe