Friday, March 23, 2007

Seventh.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Moderate
Level 5 | High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Low
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus | High

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html
Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

Greed:Very Low

Gluttony:Low

Wrath:Low

Sloth:Medium

Envy:Very Low

Lust:Low

Pride:Medium



Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

DisorderYour Score
Major Depression:Very Slight
Dysthymia:Slight
Bipolar Disorder:Very Slight
Cyclothymia:Very Slight
Seasonal Affective Disorder:High-Moderate
Postpartum Depression:N/A
Take the Depression Test

My therapist and I agree that I suffer from dysthymia, a long-term, moderate depression with a few major episodes here and there. My medication sure is helping.

I don't see myself as having SAD. I just don't like winter. *shrug* I don't like the cold.

God, I only scored so high on the Dante's Inferno test because of my past. Level seven has the forest of suicides. I do, however like the image of short, dead(?), gnarled trees that grow poisoned fruit. It symbolizes life cut short, a life that had an ugly, twisted side. The only fruit that grows from a suicide is bitter.

Just thought this was some cool stuff.

I think sometime I'll post how I feel about being a white teenage girl who goes to an urban high school. Do people think I can "walk the walk" and "talk the talk" like a black person? 'Cause if I tried, in some respects, I can.

Anyway, I'm tired.

More later,
~*The Pie