Friday, March 9, 2007

The pain continues...

My stomach still hurts, and my friends are under the impression that it just might be an ulcer. *sigh* I might go to the doctor this afternoon and ask them about it. One of my friends said this morning that they might try to give me an ultrasound. Ha, turns out the kid sitting next to me had one in his freshman year.

Umm... OH! St. Patrick's Day! I'm going to see Sean's band at a theater in Hartford, CT known as The Webster. I'm seriously looking forward to it, 'cause I haven't seen him in literally years. Well, I saw him during the June '06 SATs, but I couldn't say hi. He was running to his mum's car. Anyway! The band's website it www.middayrevolution.com, their myspace is www.myspace.com/middayrevolution. Check them out, because they're so awesome. They do grunge/metal.

For the last few days this week, I've been listening to "Give Up" by The Postal Service on the bus. Today, I felt I needed to change that. I love TPS and that CD, but y'know, gotta liven it up. So today I put in "The Aquabats! vs. The Floating Eye of Death (Myths, Legends, and Other Amazing Adventures volume one)". I recommend this CD to people who love stuff that's just straight-up off the wall. The Aquabats!, for those who don't know, are a superhero ska band. Think like, Saturday morning cartoons with guitars on caffeine. Yeah, it makes sense. www.theaquabats.com. Go!

Now I'm conflicted, I wanna sleep on the bus, but I want to listen to "The Thing in the Bass Amp" really bad. I'll put it on random and hope that it comes up. I try not to use random 'cause I think it goes through batteries too fast, but hell, it's Friday, I'll treat myself.

OH! I didn't even mention! I finished my senior thesis yesterday. :) My presentation is on April 10th. I have a little under a month to do my artistic project. Thankfully, that will be the focus of my creative writing class for the next month. :) I think I'm the first in my class who has to do it.

Today my buddy Elliott wanted to draw on my purse. (It's camoflauge canvas.) So he did some graffiti thing, I don't know what it is, but it's cool. So everyone at my lunch table wanted to sign it. My girl Jack (DoRkk, Ka-Jackles, etc.) wrote "POOP" in her DoRkkly fashion on the bottom. She's like, "Ha, now you have poop on your purse." I laugh. It's not my nice bag, so I don't care. Somebody did write my real name on it, though, but thankfully it's on the side that I keep next to my body. My Yid wrote "Yidden Rule the World" with a star of David. Abstract did her sig.

Oh God, my study teacher's pissed.

More later,
~*The Pie

No comments: