Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Ulcer?

I think I'm developing a peptic ulcer.

I have a dull, burning pain starting where my sternum stops and it spreads across my front. =/ It doesn't hurt as much after I eat, but it still hurts. I mean, looked up some symptoms, and it sort of sounds like I have the same things going on.

HA HA! I'm downloading the gatlingEngine from www.ccgworkshop.com. It allows me to play Fluxx online with other people. The dowload is REALLY slow. Hm. Where will the -- damnit. I can't install it. I have to be an administrator. Feh! I'll administer the school something all right.

At this point, I only need to work on an introduction, conclusion, appendix and its citation, followed by a mixture of calcium chlorate with nitric acid which will immediately destroy everything known to mankind!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! And Pie lets me write this guiltlessly! In fact, she is just another evil slave of mine, who is a tool in converting North Dartmouth to the cause of the Greater Good of mankind!

OK, my Yid interrupted. He's standing right next to me. I need to finish it off with an interview with my writing teacher.

Aqua Ab and I are on www.imreallysad.com , and giggling our butts off. I would highly suggest going to this site for fun. It's pictures of REALLY cute animals.

It's been snowing off and on this morning. I was standing at my bus stop this morning in the snow. As the cars passed by, the snow on the road scattered in thin eddies. It looks like the road has veins. The same thing happens with sand on the road after a snow- or rainstorm.

Well, I have like, a half hour left in here. Ugh, homework tonight will be chemistry, and if I feel up to it, statistics.

Let's hope I don't bleed out my ulcer first.

More later,
~*The Pie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May be an ulcer, may just be heartburn. I don't know, I'm no doctor.

Try seeing if touching your tongue to your elbow or nose will help cure you.
If not then I'm out of ideas. I prescribe chocolate and pez since that's all I can prescribe.