Friday, March 16, 2007

Snow day :)

I apologize for not having updated basically all week. I've been busy.

My stomach problem has, for the most part, let up. I've been taking pepcid ac and I do have antacids on hand just in case.

Um. Let me think. Tuesday! I went to IHOP for breakfast with Aqua Ab. It was fantastic. I got cinna stacks French toast with eggs, hash browns, and bacon. Oh yeah, that did me right.

Wednesday I went on a field trip with some of the writing class. I think the senior class (save one person) was there, Ab 'n Jack came, and two juniors. The paper or literary magazine themselves didn't win anything, but some individuals won. Not me. I went to workshops about radio and TV broadcasting. In truth, I didn't learn much of anything. I've done my research about broadcasting. It's what I used to want to do.

Yesterday wasn't much of anything special. I've been working on my senior thesis art project. I'm going through old journals (and eventually this one) for hints of me being depressed. I also wrote a poem à la Sylvia Plath. My fifth period teacher was in, but the rest of my teachers were out. It was awesome.

Last night I hung out, went to driver's ed., came home, and hung out s'more.

Today, as you might've guessed, I have a snow day. I haven't done much. When I woke up and went out to the TV, Jack called my cell. We talked. After, I went on the computer for about an hour, then back to sleep for another four hours.

Here I am now, just chillin' out on my computer. ^^

Ergh, my back and tummy still hurt. I think I'm gonna-- oh forget it, I got the bowl of soup. Yum.

Alright, well, I'm gonna go groove out.

More later,
~*The Pie

No comments: