Thursday, March 1, 2007

I R A BLOGGER!

Ha ha, never thought I'd make a blog.

Well, for all the strangers who might happen upon this, let me tell you right now. I really don't have a "shtick". I'm a teenage girl. I write. I have depression, but it's not so bothersome anymore. I am dating my soul mate, Chris. Those are PRETTY MUCH the surface basics.

I originally pledged my online allegiance to www.roosterteeth.com. I still love it, but I'm not on as much anymore. So what the hell, another journal for me to write in. Maybe because so few people will know about it, I'll be able to write more abstractly.

We'll see.


Actually, I realize that if I write in this sucker enough, it'll help me with my senior thesis project. I need to track patterns in my personal writing.

For now, I should really be sleeping. My goon buddy Justin is yelling at me to get off. Goons are members of the site www.somethingawful.com. I became a goon on December 18, 2006.


Alright, I gotta make a seperate post, there's something else completely different than me going on right now.

For now,
~*The Pie

No comments: